your change management partner
Develop your potential
a business continuity plan
Turn information into knowledge
Control the performance of your business
- Management Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Project Management
Some of the actual problems faced together with our customers:
- Edit a Business Plan in order to:
- Get a loan from a bank.
- Share with the employees a common plan.
- Support divestitures, acquisitions, partnerships, relocation and debt restructuring.
- Manage the generation handover.
Define a set of structured information, available at various company levels, to induce organization (people to work in the same direction):
- Set company targets
- Engage, empower and encourage employees (Valuing the Human Resources)
- Evaluating the performance
- Remove business processes bottlenecks
- Know the level of sales necessary to cover the fixed costs and to ensure a certain profit to the company.
- Know (and not just estimate) the cost of a product / service being offered (budgeting tools) and be able to compare it with the actual cost registered (actual calculation and comparison tools).
- Analyze sales performance, evaluating the profitability of products / services, customers, projects.
- Manage Bill of Materials and Production Cycles.
- Monitor the production efficiency.
- Know the best alternative between insourcing production and outsourcing purchase (make vs buy).
- Calculate the impact of a product / service on indirect activities and related overhead costs.
- Generate directional control tools (dashboards and summary).
- Coordinate staff to achieve the company targets (Bonus on individual objectives).